May 29, 2012

Fashion Sketchpad

Firstly, sorry for being under a cave for the past while, was just finishing another two uni subjects, which included four essays in six days! Nevertheless, I have return with this practical post. 

I have always loved design, whether it be fashion, architectural, etcetera. So when I came across this amazing book I thought I was in heaven. If you have a fetish for creating outfits or new dresses in your imagination, but can't draw for crap then this is the book for you!


Regardless of studying fine arts, I am horrible at proportions and as a result, I tend to stick to abstraction. This 'fashion sketchpad' is the best sketchpad I have bought. It contains 420 'croquis' (templates) which magically turn invisible when you scan your design. I have only used it a couple of times, because I am trying to track down all my coloured pencils, but I have found it really simple to use. Basically this is a great book for any budding designers such as yours truly, wanting to visualise their designs on paper (before hopefully making them!)

You can purchase it here.  

xx,

Jenna Roux.

No comments:

Post a Comment